August 31, 2008

Guess who was crying to get inside when I got home from the track today? Pepper. She was a little pissed when, as she was eating, I little kitty came tip-toeing into where she was. Since she was gone for about a week, she was pretty hungry and now pretty tired. 20 minutes later, she has fallen asleep in the spare bedroom. And as long as Nougat stays out of the room, all is balanced in the world for now.

The track racing has been fair to good lately. Last week, I qualified for nationals by getting 3rd in the 500 with a 40.7. I also did a team pursuit in order to help a couple of other ladies qualify in the endurance races. Yesterday was Masters State Championships. This time,my 500 was on par with others when I've been in shape 40.35. I really cannot complain. I didn't even really like my start and my quad is still a little weak. Then I got 2nd in the sprints and 3rd in the keiren. I'm back.

Hey, this is Pepper. I snuck on to give my 2 cents on the new pooty tooty. I am not happy! I am free to come and go as I please. So flippin' what that it was a week this time. I'm 3 years old. I can do whatever the heck I want. So I finally decide to come home, since I was famished and there's a stupid burnt marshmellow meowing and following me around. Right now, I'm bathig myself and she is watching me. If she gets closer... I'm going to have to remind her who rules this place!

0 comments: