October 17, 2007

Rest Session

So... I haven't seen my track bike for almost 2 weeks and I don't miss her yet. Lolita (the raod bike) had been hanging in the garage since before I left. I bet if I go check, I can find a couple cob webs. I asked Brian not to write me a schedule for the rest of the month and I'm going to enjoy it with no regrets. Here's a short list of things I have managed to do in the past 9 days...

1. Raked the first round of leaves from my big (I don't know what kind) tree out front.

2. Put on about 3 pounds. This might be an exaggeration, but the pants are already fittin' tighter.

3. Watched Blades of Glory. Awesome

4. Bought a crock pot. I'm looking forward to many dinner/ lunch combinations.

5. Get caught up at school

6. Finished a book that I started over a month ago.

7. Update my blog

1 comments:

dwanjabi said...

i am obsessive crock potter!! i have now 4 recipe books and have made most of the recipes in them...and have finally found the BEST!!!! crock pot recipe book: http://search.barnesandnoble.com/booksearch/isbninquiry.asp?EAN=9780760787113&x=08121810

I reallllly need to rake my yard also but when that will happen, i do not know.