So... I haven't seen my track bike for almost 2 weeks and I don't miss her yet. Lolita (the raod bike) had been hanging in the garage since before I left. I bet if I go check, I can find a couple cob webs. I asked Brian not to write me a schedule for the rest of the month and I'm going to enjoy it with no regrets. Here's a short list of things I have managed to do in the past 9 days...
1. Raked the first round of leaves from my big (I don't know what kind) tree out front.
2. Put on about 3 pounds. This might be an exaggeration, but the pants are already fittin' tighter.
3. Watched Blades of Glory. Awesome
4. Bought a crock pot. I'm looking forward to many dinner/ lunch combinations.
5. Get caught up at school
6. Finished a book that I started over a month ago.
7. Update my blog
October 17, 2007
Rambled By Heather around 7:48:00 PM