February 5, 2008

K-Man Kenji!

This is how famous Kenji is.... Every once in a while I'll check to see if it's worth my time to ramble on about nothing on a racing blog- in the winter. So, after getting a friends comment tonight, I check it out. 60 HITS ON SATURDAY! I knew it was snowy and cold Saturday and folks had nothing better to do, but WTF? I am only moderately cool, and slightly famous, but I am not racing. And finally, there are no nudie pictures, so why all the traffic?

K-Man
does the occasional blogroll and update of what's news in OBRAland... and what is not. But even the Un-news is pretty entertaining. I giggle over Miffy and Kiffy and love getting little tidbits of who's up to what. It's like OBRAs own Page 6. Low and behold... I scroll down to Saturday and there me is. Thanks for the props, bro!

0 comments: