February 28, 2008

As February Wraps Up...

Training has been going well. I've pedaled my way up Cornell-Thompson- and some variation after that the past 4 weeks. I was blessed to not be injured or sick the past month- go figure! We're all getting pretty tired at the end of thie training block. Only one more week until recovery, unless....

Um, training was going well, until the Super Flu flew in on me. I spent most of Monday and Tuesday in bed. I tried to go to school on Wednesday, but felt a little woozy on the drive (oops). When I got to school, they kicked me out- told me to go to the doctor. So, I did. A couple hours later I was back home... back in bed... with some antibios and steriods (super.) I love that angry, cranky, depressed side effect that prednisone gives me. Watch out kiddos.

Sold Lolita (last year's road bike) to a nice man in Texas. She'll like it in Texas I think. New Orbea Aqua frame came in last week. Dean, the speed machine is building it. So far, she's in nameless. I'll work on that. any ideas?

0 comments: