March 26, 2006

Baby ORCA's Maiden Voyage

I love the new bike. It only took 4 build sessions to complete :) Who knew that there was a bike that actually wants me to go up hill! The only drawback is getting used to a new bike, but I should have it dialed in soon enough. All of the power goes to the bike and she's so responsive. I rode with Chuck's team this morning, since I knew it would be mellow and they were heading up to the Woodland course, where next week's Piece of Cake race will be. It's hard to tell if it's the Bontrager wheels, the cranks, the bike, or a mix of the 3. All I know it that it feels good to feel strong, to be one of the first up a hill, and to enjoy the ride. Check out the new bike frame and fork at

http://www.orbea-usa.com/fly.aspx?mId=m12&layout=viewproduct&taxId=226

0 comments: